Wednesday, November 7, 2007

What happened to Beginner's Luck

So my record in Fantasy Football (no money) is 2-7. This is my first time playing Fantasy with a few friends. The problem may be that there are only 4 teams in the league. So someone has to suck. But the best record I could get if I WIN out is 9-7. That doesn't look like beginner's luck to me...anyway I'm pretty upset. (well not really, but, if it was a REAL team, tears would be flowing waaaahhh!!)
I thought I had a pretty good chance with Peyton Manning on my team. But no, I am still in LAST PLACE. Hopefully my team will make a turn around and I'll remember to manage my team before the big Sunday. Tailgating always gets in my way of managing. I never remember to manage my team before I leave for the Q, then I have to commission my friend Jorge to manage it.

Yes, I'm really in to this Fantasy thing, I want BRAGGING RIGHTS!



Did you hear about Nick Hogan? Arrested. WOW! I wonder what Hollywood Hogan thinks of this?

No comments: