Tuesday, September 8, 2009

Do you hear what I hear?

If I could wish for something right now and have to pay nothing for it, I'd wish for a shiny new iPod. I am always listening to some type of music. I appreciate it all: hip hop, blues, soul, oldies, country, rock, pop, etc. Right now, I'm listening to the Blueprint 3 and I'm enjoying it up through track 4 now. A part of me is missing though, I used to frequent the concert scene. I don't go to shows anymore because shows have become too expensive. I tried to get Jay-Z tickets today and within 20 seconds the "public sale" was over. It's a conspiracy yet, it doesn't destroy the growing love I have for music. This morning I was listening to Paramore and KOL catalog... I told you, I like it all.

So yea, back to the iPod. Mine broke years ago and it was past the warranty period so I went without. I pretend like my blackberry is a good replacement... it is not :( Until I can decide on which iPod to grace my presence it will have to do as my main music device (not to mention my phone).

Mari loves music. Bye.

1 comment:

PplzChamp said...

Champ loves music as well. Hi.