Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Passionate

So I think I've found another thing I'm passionate about.... even though I kind of already knew. Photography.

Here's the thing, I need a new camera and all that good stuff. I have to pat myself on the back for taking some great photos with my handheld but I would love love love to have a SLR or whatever you want to call it. I think my dad has one that I like, wink wink. Anyway, I need some suggestions on types of cameras, settings I would need, etc.

Am I the only good photographer in my circle of friends? Dang, I get so mad when bad photos (not centered, too candid, bad positions, etc) are taken. I take offense that the pictures I'm in are not centered properly, etc. Why is that? Am I stubborn about it because I am passionate about a great photo?

No comments: