Monday, December 14, 2009

It's Been a Minute...

And lots has happened. If you know me, you know that I am recently engaged to the love of my life and dearest best friend, Mike. He proposed to me in Central Park after a long day of being out and about in Manhattan. I had no idea that he had previously asked my family if it was okay to ask me to marry him - awww! We were walking around the city looking at Christmas lights, I was soooo cold and we were this close to leaving. We troop it to Central Park and within minutes I am the future Mrs. Mike YAY! I am writing this blog to capture it in the peak of my life but there is so much more to this story.

Not to mention my Chargers have won 8 in a row!! YES!! One game at a time...and we can do this!

1 comment:

PplzChamp said...

Yay for the Bolts and double yay for Mike and Mari! :)