Thursday, September 29, 2011

Today, in the social media world

I have to say that I've learned a lot in the past week about G+... today I hung out with Steve Ward from Tough Love, his circles and some randoms that came over from Twitter - funny how I just quoted him yesterday, talked and chatted about Social Media's impact and how Google+ can improve. Quite interesting and a lot more people in my circle now that really are using this new social network for just that - networking socially.

Here's an article that kinda sums up what's going on with Google+ right now. Here is an excerpt from the article:

"The biggest challenge they face is what we call the noisy-stream problem, in which a few active people overwhelm the conversation. We need some tools to either suppress that noise or present the information in a way that it doesn’t dominate." 

http://www.wired.com/magazine/2011/09/ff_google_horowitz/2/

No comments: