Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Gaga for Gaga

OK. So she is IT. She is the best performer of recent times. I just went to her show on Thursday and it is a great show. The best part about it is that she can sing. She sang "Speechless" live and the entire crowd sang along with her. One of the best performances I've seen. Either way, this lady is pretty intriguing and if you have a chance - please check her out live.

That brings me to this story about how I once had sushi with LG. LG was dating my friend Sam Kaplan back in 2006 for about a month. She was a local musician like a lot of people in New York are. Either way, either we met her at the sushi place or Sam invited her because he had recently started talking to her. She sat right there next to us with another friend. I asked about her music and eventually added her on myspace. Had I still been using myspace when I finally made the connection I'd look back and find a comment she wrote on my wall after I complimented her music.

Either way, that's my story.. Not too exciting, but she had long brown hair and she didn't make crazy monster faces like she does now.

One thing I wish musicians wouldn't do is get into politics. Really? Just stick to music, that's what you do. I don't want to hear your rants and raves about how the government this and that. Thank you.

Just dance.

No comments: