Wednesday, January 6, 2010

NFL, what would I do without you?

Rumor has it that the NFL may be on lockout in 2011. Well news to you, I'd be devastated. I am not new to following the NFL, I've just got in to it a bit more than I ever have before this season.

Not only because of Philip Rivers, but, because there is plenty of talent around the league. Why would they take it away from me? Noooo. Picks challenge, Fantasy Football, Gamewatch, C'mon Man and NFL Network, what would I do without you?

Anyway, this weekend is the first weekend of 2009-2010 playoffs. I'm undecided on who to pick for this weekend's matchups:

Dallas vs. Philadelphia
Green Bay vs. Arizona
Baltimore vs. Patriots
Cincinnati vs. New York Jets

Hmmm, can Dallas beat Philly 3 times this year or will McNabb and crew step it up? Will Rodgers come through as the star over Kurt? Is Tom Brady secretly crying that his number 1 receiver Wes is out? Is that even a given? Will the Bengals step it up to defeat the Jets? I hope so.

We don't know. But, this is why it is so exciting... I love this game!

No comments: