Friday, May 14, 2010

Dilemmas of planning a wedding

....we haven't picked a date yet but it will probably be in 2012.

There is a lot to think about: colors, reception, guests, music, style, vows, invites, etc etc. But the worst of them all is guests. I would love for all my friends and all my family to join me on this special day. The problem is that not all of them have been there in my life especially most recently. Do you invite them just because they are family?? Do they even know Mike? Or if I invite her, I have to invite those people. I have heard from a lot of people that let it be your day. The problem is that for my entire life I have cared about people that may not give two shits about me. So yes, I have time to finalize the list and there may be new friends that come along that would be added as well. Not to be mean, but, I am going to be selfish. If you don't get an invite, it's not because I don't love you. It's just that I can't afford for everyone and their mama to attend.


I'm sure you'll hear more about this in the coming months.

No comments: