Thursday, December 30, 2010

How was your year?

I made a resolution at the beginning of this year to try to be a better person, less negativity, closer to God, etc... I didn't have any unrealistic goals or goals that I wouldn't keep. I find myself trying to spread the positive thoughts all over to my friends and to my fiance because it's not healthy to be stressed. Definitely not healthy to be agonizing over something that you have no control over. I feel like I've had an amazing year and I am looking forward to a great year ahead. I will be a Mrs. by this time next year... I think that's so crazy but I'm so excited. I think staying positive throughout the year has really benefited my spirit, my life and those around me. So naturally I need to share with you a song the can bring up your spirits if you're down. When I first heard this song I had no idea that Bobby had the motivation to make great music. I definitely needed to let y'all know about Bobby Flacco because even if you're not a hip hop head, the message in this song is great.

Enjoy! Happy New Year!


No comments: