Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Challenges '11

A random message board user posted this idea of drinking 2L of water every day to help improve your skin and help control your weight. I am not sure that it has directly affected my weight but I can tell you that after the first couple of weeks of starting out on the challenge, I feel great. Well rested for the most part and waking up with ease is all I need to make me feel like it's working. Some days I don't drink all 2L but that's usually on the weekends when I'm on the go. Either way, I'm down 20 oz and it's almost noon today so I think I'm doing pretty good for today's goal. This is just another goal I'm striving for in the year 2011. My original resolution of "Text less, talk more" will be picking back up now that I have a new Blackberry phone in my possession. Enjoy your day!

1 comment:

John said...

I need to replace my 2 liters of soda a day with 2 liters of water. But this addiction is too intense...