Friday, July 16, 2010

Silver Dollars

I've had an amazing summer so far and we've reached the halfway point. When I got back from Cabo San Lucas in June, I stayed busy with friends and my New York family. One highlight though is spending time with my two good friends: HHH. We were introduced to each other over a year ago but we've spent a good amount of time getting to know each other and being homies. We have this common bond of chatting, gossiping and bullshitting after work. Either way, I told them recently that they are my new york family because although we're not around each other 24/7 I genuinely think we all truly care for each other and support each other the same. We have had some long nights just hanging out but I really enjoy the advice and the laughs that come out of our little get togethers. Just this past week, we went to a happy hour which turned in to a chill out until 11:30 at night. If y'all are reading this, well all I have to say is SILVER DOLLARS!

Keep your close friends close and cherish the memories you make...especially if you don't have a blog to look back on.

No comments: