Thursday, July 15, 2010

Keep On Truckin'

You know we are all parts in this game of life. You can be used as a knight, make your move past Go or stay Sorry! for the moves we make. Okay, I know you're saying "Enough with the analogy, Mari" but I was just thinking about how it relates to life. There are so many different Clues to how to win the game, how to avoid getting eliminated, etc but often times we don't want to look at them. As I often do, I run through a lot of ideas, goals and to-dos on my subway ride home. I've sat next to people that look like they're deep in thought too and wonder - are they being creepers or just thinking about their next strategic move. I have to admit that a lot of people seem so lost in this game. This is just my observation. No one can really really control another player's moves either. If the next move makes your game take another path, would you stop or keep on truckin'? I don't wish that any player stops but that's just me - keep on truckin' the game master will guide you through. There is a plan, stay positive, speak your mind and laugh like you just won the game. Maybe that next move you make will be The One.

Saying a little prayer for all my close friends, their families and most importantly, my family on both coasts. We can't go through life wondering if that next move will make us lose the game. If we do that, you have already lost.

No comments: