Friday, August 27, 2010

Google Calendar is my friend.

Why must my life be so busy? I have been scheduling and adding items to my Google Calendar so much more lately. I don't know if it's because I'm on a stricter budget for our October 2011 wedding or if it's just that I stay busy in NYC. If you look at my calendar for September you will probably have a brain fart. Photography meetings, Chargers games, online drafts, registry signups, etc. Not to mention, I have a full time job as well. This is just a little nuts and my head hurts just thinking about how busy September will be. I need to go BACK to the gym and I need alone time. All in all, I'm happy that I have Google Calendar to help me organize and plan how things will pan out for the last quarter of 2010! I love you Google Calendar.. lol!

No comments: