Tuesday, August 31, 2010

It's not the camera, it's the memories

This past weekend, a couple of friends, my future husband and I went to Matamoras, PA to go tubing down the Delaware River. For about 90% of the trip, we had the camera in tow. My friend's very nice Canon with waterproof case, snapping photos down the river, I got to use the "color accent" feature and everything.

Towards the end of the river ride, the camera slipped away from my friend's possession and he didn't notice it for a while. Looking for a while, upstream, downstream, etc, it was no where to be found.

So many good pictures on the river and they are most likely never going to be seen. It's not the camera he's bummed about, it's the pictures that were taken.

So sad, please return the camera or just the memory card, that's all I care about. I lost my camera last year at the Chargers - Giants game. I believe it was stolen by the bus driver actually. Anyway, again, it's not the camera I care about (that can be replaced), it's the memories.

Bummer

No comments: