Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Bring Back the Brown Campaign

The Bring Back The Brown campaign is brought to you by a few San Diego fans. They are attempting to bring back the orange and brown uniforms and hats to the Padres players. The color scheme was popular in the late 80s, early 90s. Yep, you remember it. We (yes, I said we because I was a faithful follower then) rejoiced when it went away. However, now  I support it. Bring it back!  You all know that I'm a New York Mets fan but this campaign brings me back to the days where my love for baseball was born. Brown and orange reminds me of the Murph, Tony Gwynn's fro and all those tween years rooting for the friars. I support this because not only is brown fresh right now, but orange is official. It's nostalgic. I have a lot of family and friends who remain die-hard Padres fans. They deserve the brown to be back!!




Follow @RJsFro on Twitter for more information on the BBTB campaign or sign the petition here: http://www.thepetitionsite.com/7/bringbackthebrown/

No comments: