Friday, February 11, 2011

East Coast vs. West Coast Matchup

Today, we have a big matchup at the garden here in New York City. The Lakers play the Knicks. East Coast vs. West Coast. I'm not a huge basketball fan but I definitely know my beer. So this brings me to talk about my own East Coast vs. West Coast matchup.

East Coast: Blue Point Brewery

Located in Long Island, Blue Point has many special beers including Blueberry Ale and Toasted Lager. My favorite for now is Rastafar Rye. I mean the name along takes the cake and it's crisp flavor makes you want more than just one.

West Coast: Eagle Rock Brewery??

Um, yea.. WHAT?? I have never heard of this place. Have you? Well, apparently they have tap rooms where you can taste their beers. I don't know about this but this is not a good representation of a brewery in Los Angeles.

So you may not think this is a far matchup or even relevant to the Lakers vs. Knicks game tonight......... but LET'S GO KNICKS!!

(AP Photo/Alex Gallardo)

No comments: