Monday, February 7, 2011

Let the light shine.

Feeling good even though it's a Monday? Don't have anything to complain about in life? Well I know it's the day after the Super Bowl and we don't have football for the next 6 months or so. Despite that (y'all know I am a big football fan), the light inside me is still shining brightly. I haven't had a bad Monday in a while. I don't let it happen. I really have an amazing life - not to be so selfish - but, I have great friends and an awesome family. Gotta give my thanks to the big man upstairs for this life and I'll be sure to let people know - hence, this blog post. Yesterday's message at church was "let the light shine" - which is God's light. Let people know that God has blessed you, share it with others. I know I never used to give as much thanks to God as I do now. I wasn't sure what was going on with me but God will continue to bless me - I believe that. If you are having a bad day or you don't feel like things are going your way, I invite you to "come home" - home to God. It may change your life, it may make you have a great Monday. Only you can determine your attitude and when you have that light - it's really hard to have a bad day! Have a good week y'all.

No comments: